AUREUS Business Aviation is a leading company in the business aviation industry, providing excellent, individually tailored and exclusive AOG (Aircraft on Ground) project management to its customers. With its headquarters in Austria, AUREUS is proud to impress with professionalism, reliability, and the highest service quality.
You are intrinsically motivated, results-oriented, and possess technical affinity. You have a talent for recognizing economic interconnections and know how to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, and freight forwarders. In addition, you have the desire to develop professionally and personally. You can quickly implement what you have learned and are constructive as a team player. Handling new software programs is not a problem for you, and you look forward to working in a young and dynamic team in an attractive and interesting industry, the Private Jet Aviation.
- Full-time employment
- Stable position with a long-term perspective and attractive bonuses (vouchers, flights, etc.)
- Annual salary of €32,900.00
- Personal use of IT equipment (mobile phone, laptop)
- Option for remote work (home office)
- Flexible working hours
- Participation and development in a highly dynamic environment
- Autonomy with personal development opportunities
- Motivated and international team
- Short decision-making processes, direct collaboration with management
- The opportunity to gain work experience in the business aviation industry
- An open company culture
- Ideally, you have experience in the fields of logistics, engineering, or aviation; however, career changers and newcomers are also welcome
- Experience and affinity in organization, coordination, and communication
- High degree of independence, commitment, and proactiveness
- Intercultural understanding
- Very good English language skills, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of German is advantageous
- Good computer skills
- You communicate not in problems but in solutions and enjoy the fact that each day brings new challenges
As part of our operational team, you play a crucial role in steering and optimizing our technical projects. Your tasks focus on the following:
- Operational responsibility for scheduling, order control, and tracking delivery deadlines
- Independent coordination of assigned projects in collaboration with all involved entities (e.g., logistics companies, customs agents, technicians, etc.)
- Conducting and maintaining internal as well as external project communication independently
- Responsibility for shipment, including the preparation of all necessary documents
- Care for important customers, partners, and service providers
- Administration of all international trade-related documents using internal software
- Co-organization of warehouse standards
- Airport deliveries/pick-ups in collaboration with the logistics team at Vienna Airport
- Close collaboration with colleagues from spare parts sales, warehouse, customer service, project management, and our partner companies in the USA
- Optimization of internal processes
- Ongoing development and maintenance of internal software.
The position is subject to the collective agreement for commercial employees. We offer an annual salary of €32,900.00 for this position on a full-time basis. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, overpayment is possible.
Interested? Then send us your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you!