As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
In the eCommerce Cluster, we are dedicated to providing the best food delivery and eCommerce experience for our users. We share a passion for cutting-edge technology and believe in native development, stability, performance, and great user experience and improving as a team little by little every day. Become part of the Digital Team of REWE International AG. In our eCom division, we bundle all of the technological advances with a special focus on eCommerce.
- You will be part of the eCommerce Team, focusing on fulfillment solutions for the companies of the REWE Group
- Design and build products that are maintainable, extensible and scalable in an international context together with your team
- Accompany the whole software development process as part of an agile product team
- Find creative solutions for our challenges with your experience and by thinking out-of-the box
- Evaluate and implement new "state-of-the-art" solutions
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for team members
- Through code design and optimization, you ensure that our IT solutions can be used in the long term and provide the foundation for continuously further development and scaling
- Completed education in the field of IT/software-development with proven experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java Spring Boot and software architecture
- Proficiency with JSON and REST Web Services
- Experience with Microservices, Docker (Kubernetes), CI/CD (Gitlab), Kafka
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle and PL/SQL) beneficial
- Cloud knowledge beneficial
- Independent, structured and reliable working method
- Conceptual and analytical skills with attention to details
- A team player that likes to share and discuss ideas with the team
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German would be a clear advantage
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and development opportunities within the Group (the chance to pursue a specialist or management career within the Group)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 56.000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualification.
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
Please upload your resume to give us insight of your work experience - anonymously if you like!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.