APS Group consolidates our proximity to customers and applicants with 20 locations throughout Austria. We are there where you need us personally and know the peculiarities of the respective regional labor market. What counts for us is the person who does a good job. And that means he or she has also earned a good job. For our client in Salzburg we are looking for an experienced employee in welding technology.
- Independently assemble, set-up and possibly correct welding robots.
- Work according to welding drawings and work instructions
- Checking and reworking weld seams
- Active monitoring of the production process and constant quality control of the manufactured components
- Knowledge of MAG/MIG welding
- Several years of practical experience as a welder is an advantage
- Professional experience in the metal sector (welder, locksmith, mechanical engineering technician, ...)
- Driving license B + car to reach the workplace
- Varied and challenging field of activity
- Working in a dynamic and motivated team
- Personal support from your APS Group team
- High-quality and free work clothes
- Participation in our "Employees recruit employees" campaign
- Additional benefits from our works council fund (e.g. subsidies for setting up a household or health benefits)
- A gross monthly salary in the first month EUR 2695,00 and from the second month EUR 3055,00 + bonuses