Our client, finAngel Enterprises GmbH, is an innovative and future-oriented company in Vienna with over
20 years of experience in the financial sector. They impress their customers in the banking industry with
customized and tailored solutions.
finAngel Enterprises GmbH has set itself the goal of offering its employees a safe and attractive workplace with a
Are you an experienced Java developer who is based in Ukraine and also possesses an entrepreneurial spirit? You
will start at finAngel in Austria and get to know the company while supporting the team for about 2-3 years.
Afterwards, you will return to your home country to establish a finAngel development branch there (in the Kiew or
Your responsibilities at finAngel will include:
- Development of new features and modules in Java
- Implementation of all changes and extensions to existing systems
- Error analysis and resolution
- Collaboration and close cooperation in the planning and implementation of projects
- Creation of technical documentation and manuals
- Establishment and development of an "extended workbench" in Ukraine.
What you should bring:
- Completed degree in Computer Science or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in Java development
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in agile development methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and organizational talent
What you can expect at finAngel:
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths
- A secure and long-term job in a young and motivated team
- Flexible working hours according to personal needs and the possibility of working from home
- Pleasant working atmosphere with a unique team spirit
- Office space to feel comfortable in with a modern work environment and the latest technology
- Onboarding and training period
- Attractive bonus payments
- Work-life balance
- An opportunity to build a company in Ukraine.
Do you enjoy working with us on the latest technology stack?
Are Kubernetes, Docker, and Kafka topics that you already know or want to learn?
Have you heard of or even used Microservice architecture, Multi-Layered Systems, and Separation of Data?
Are AI, Data Mining, Big Data, and Machine Learning your thing?
If so, then apply here:
Standbein Personalmanagement GmbH
z.H. Mag. Tanja Osmalz