We are looking for a versatile Senior Project Manager to strengthen our dynamic team of almost 20 people based in Gersdorf/Styria.
For more than 25 years TeLo has been one of the LEADER companies in the field of Safety Consulting worldwide. In the field of machine and plant safety, we support our customers from a wide range of industries in the preparation of various "safety" documents (risk analyses, PL/SIL calculations, explosion protection documents, plant approvals, etc.) and the development of standard-compliant, technical solutions.
- CE-marking / Conformity Assessment Procedure
- Functional Safety
- ATEX – Explosion Protection
- Safety and Systems Engineering
- Trainings & Workshops
- And more …
- Technical education (at least: Bachelor degree)
- Expertise in at least one of these areas: Chemistry, physics, process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering
- Experience in project management
- Very good/fluent English skills, both written and spoken (international clients)
- Interest in further and advanced training in the field of machine and plant safety
· High sense of responsibility, accuracy and independent work are basic requirements
Your area of responsibility
After a thorough training phase, you will independently handle projects with our clients. In doing so, you will manage customer contact, prepare the relevant documents (e.g. risk assessments, explosion protection documents, etc.) together with specialist colleagues and ensure that the project runs smoothly. Together with the customer, you look for solutions that comply with technical standards and moderate the collaborative meetings.
Travel activity: approx. 30% (national & international)
· Flexible working hours model - home office possible after training phase
· Familiar working atmosphere in a new, state-of-the-art office
· Discounts on leisure activities
· Support for further education measures or wishes (extra-occupational studies, courses, etc.)
· Paid morning break (ins. 1,25h per week)
· Paid free Friday hour (1h per week)
· Health-oriented working environment (gym in the office, company health promotion, ergonomic office equipment, etc.)
The minimum KV salary of € 53,200.00 gross annual salary, which must be published for the above-mentioned position due to legal regulations, is not very meaningful due to our attractive earning potential and will be agreed with you individually.
Ms. Martina Loidl
Tel.: +43 3113 5115 21
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application including curriculum vitae, cover letter and references.