As the IT department of REWE International AG, we develop innovative IT products and services for all divisions in Germany and abroad together with our approximately 600 employees, thus setting the standard for modern business.
As an IT Consultant in our CIO Office, you will work together with the entire IT management team on the development and implementation of strategic projects. Seize the opportunity and join us in driving forward the topics that also excite you!
- Independent conception and management of strategic (sub-)projects and initiatives
- Deriving operational priorities in dialog with the CIO and IT executives
- Structuring and visualization of complex issues
- Preparation of decision documents
- Identification of optimization potential and continuous improvement
- Moderation of workshops with the management team
- Successfully completed business studies and high IT affinity
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a management consultancy or in a relevant staff position (e.g. strategy, corporate development, or similar)
- Experience in the conception and implementation of strategic projects
- Extensive methodological knowledge (consulting toolkit) as well as strong presentation and moderation skills
- A high degree of initiative and independence
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Business fluent in German and English
- Exciting and varied job with a reliable employer in a collegial environment
- A family-friendly corporate culture with flexible working hours
- Numerous training and development opportunities within the Group (5% of working hours for self-organized training and development)
- Employee discounts on purchases and travel
- Modern office with room for innovative ideas and varied meeting and workspace design
- Helping to shape one of the largest digital transformations in Austria
- An attractive, performance-based annual gross salary in line with the market, starting at 46,000 euros (on a full-time basis) with the willingness to overpay with appropriate experience and qualifications.
As we focus on diversity, we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.