As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 500 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. Together with the eCommerce Cluster we are dedicated to providing the best food delivery and eCommerce experience for our users. We share a passion for cutting-edge technology and believe in native development, stability, performance, great user experience and to improve as a team little by little every day. Become part of the Digital-Team of REWE International AG. In our eCom division we bundle all of the technological advances with special focus on eCommerce.
- Development of native Android Applications with focus on eCommerce and a new
- white-label product.
- Shared responsibility for two backends (Node.js, Spring Boot + Kotlin)
- Independent design of software architecture
- Participation in the creation process of workflows, user experience and design
- Close collaboration within interdisciplinary agile teams
- Selection, integration and further development of new technologies
- Continuing personal and professional development
- Encourage team spirit and the further development of the team
- Profound completed education in the field of IT/software-development
- Experience in developing native Android Apps for phones and tablets
- Extensive experience with Java and Kotlin as well as software architecture
- Knowledge of GIT and continuous integration preferably Gitlab CI/CD
- Experience with Google Material Design Guidelines and the realisation of user-friendly GUI design
- Enthusiasm for perfect user experience and performance
- Ideally knowledge of agile software development, unit-, system- and integration-, UI-automation-testing
- Experience with Spring Boot, Node.js, JSON, and REST Web Services is an advantage
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 36,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!