We, as the IT department of REWE Group Austria, with more than 500 employees, develop innovative IT products and services for all our divisions in Austria and abroad and set the tone for modern trading.
In your function as (Senior) Software Developer you will work in our product cluster Supply Chain Management with a focus on the product family Wholesale & B2B.
With you as part of our IT product family, we will be able to offer customized IT solutions for all our national and international divisions and wholesale customers.
- You will implement functional and non-functional requirements independently and with a high level of quality.
- Together with the team you are responsible for the product with the agreed quality characteristics
- You will work in an agile team and support the product owner in planning, as well as through effort estimations
- You independently provide feedback on the potential impact of decisions on the functionality and structure of the system
- Through code design and optimization, you ensure that our IT solutions are maintainable in the long term. Our products are used internationally, and must be scalable accordingly.
- You coordinate the code architecture and interfaces between your and other products and make sure that the code is documented in a comprehensible way.
- So far you have already gained professional experience in a similar position
- You are already working with the following technologies: Java, Springboot, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform , Kafka, Kibana, Angular, Vue.js
- An understanding of best practices, frameworks & market development are part of your daily routine
- You excel in conceptual and analytical skills
- Your working style is independent, structured and reliable
- You have basic German & English skills
- Long-term, varied work with a reliable employer in a cooperative team
- Family-friendly corporate culture with flexible working hours and home office, taking into account your individual needs
- Employee discounts on shopping and travel
- Numerous training and development opportunities within the Group (5% of working hours for self-organized further training)
- Good public transport accessibility
- Meal allowance
- An attractive, performance-related annual gross salary in line with the market, starting at 46,000 euros (on a full-time basis), with the willingness to overpay in the case of corresponding experience and qualifications.
As we focus on diversity, we also welcome applications from people with disabilities.