pixelart is a digital agency operating throughout Europe and beyond. We develop and activate brands, companies and start-ups across all digital channels.
Our services include E-Commerce, Corporate websites, PIM/PXM integration, Data & Analytics, Social Media, Digital Products, Content Production, Digital Marketing and Digital Branding.
Whether SERPs, campaign KPIs or Google updates: when it comes to search engine marketing, no one can fool you. As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you take care of both SEO and SEA measures and strategies. In this way, you provide our versatile clients with more visibility and support them in achieving their digital marketing goals.
- Creation of excellent SEO and SEA strategies and thus significant increase in the performance of our customers
- Market and competition analyses with the help of common tools (e.g. Google rankings, keywords, content, ...) and derivation of concrete strategies
- Conception, development and implementation of concrete measures in the area of organic and paid search
- Technical, structural and content analyses to identify optimisation potential and problems as well as steering corrective strategic and technical measures
- Providing insightful data analysis on current marketing campaigns while proactively identifying areas for growth and improvement
- Provide technical leadership for search engine marketing workshops, client presentations and trainings
- Ongoing awareness of trends and developments in the areas of SEO, SEA, web analytics and digital marketing
- Relevant knowledge of the relevant SEO and SEA tools (Google Ads, ahrefs, Sistrix and Google Search Console) as well as web analysis tools (Google Analytics, Matomo)
- Several years of professional experience on the agency or company side (in the field of search engine marketing)
- Enjoy working with numbers and statistics
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Strong communication skills, creativity and a structured and independent way of working
- You should also have particularly high quality standards and a strong team orientation.
- A degree in business administration/communication, design/usability or computer science/multi-media technology; at least a bachelor's degree (a master's degree would be an advantage).
- Alternatively, you might be a career changer with relevant work experience in exactly this position - but without a final degree? Then please apply anyway!
In addition to great benefits, we offer you an annual salary starting at 53,200 gross (incl. holiday pay and Christmas bonus) on the basis of a full-time position. Your actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience.