pixelart is a digital agency operating throughout Europe and beyond. We develop and activate brands, companies and start-ups across all digital channels.
Our services include E-Commerce, Corporate websites, PIM/PXM integration, Data & Analytics, Social Media, Digital Products, Content Production, Digital Marketing and Digital Branding.
As SEO Manager, you analyse, structure and optimise the websites/shops of our diverse clients. Through your optimisations, you provide them with more organic visibility and thus help them to achieve better rankings, more traffic, more conversions and more sales. Therefore, we are looking for an analytical personality, paired with a high degree of problem-solving ability and initiative to support our digital marketing team.
- Creation of excellent SEO strategies and thus significant increase in the performance of our various clients
- Implementation of concrete SEO measures to achieve the conversion goals of our customers
- Analysis of the market and competitors with the help of SEO tools (e.g. Google rankings, keywords, content, ...) and derivation of concrete strategies
- Implementation of performance reports to show the success of the implemented strategies
- Presentation of the performance reports to the client
- Technical, structural and content analyses to identify optimisation potential and problems as well as steering corrective strategic and technical measures
- Provide insightful data analysis on current marketing campaigns while proactively identifying areas for growth and improvement
- Identify and analyse opportunities to increase user numbers and conversions across all platforms (web, Facebook, iPhone, Android, tablet)
- Make recommendations and implement content development strategies in alignment with project objectives
- Ongoing consideration of trends and developments in the areas of SEO, web analytics, social media and digital marketing
- Relevant knowledge of the relevant SEO tools (ahrefs, Sistrix and Google Search Console) and web analysis tools (Google Analytics, Matomo).
- Several years of professional experience on the agency or company side in the SEO field and already numerous projects in onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- Enjoy working with numbers and statistics Experience in working with content management systems
- Strong communication skills, creativity and a structured and independent way of working
- Degree in computer science, multi-media technology, business administration, communication or design/usability; at least a Bachelor's degree (Master's degree would be an advantage)
- Alternatively, you might be a career changer with relevant work experience in exactly this position - only without a final degree? Then please apply anyway!
In addition to great benefits, we offer you an annual salary starting at 42,000 gross (incl. holiday pay and Christmas bonus) on the basis of a full-time position. Your actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience.