Our international technology company SET Sustainable Energy Technologies GmbH, based in Klagenfurt, Austria, specializes in the development, testing and construction of mechatronic drives. Our product SETCON® is the world's most efficient variable speed drive system for drive power up to 15 MW and speeds up to 15,000 rpm. Our goal is to revolutionize the businesssectors of industry and energy with our new, innovative and energy-efficient drives. In this way, the SET team makes a significant contribution to a sustainable future.
· Development and programming of control applications and GUI according to specification
· Integration and commissioning of the control applications on the SET test bench and at the customer's site
· Description of the requiredtests and validationof the test results
· Creation of technical product and user documentation
· Team leadership
· Technical education (FH, HTL) with a focus on programming, electrical engineering or equivalent
· Programming skills (preferably TIA-Portal Siemens, Beckhoff PLC)
· Professional experience with control applications (PLC) in the field of automation
· You are accurate, reliable, well organized, team-oriented and performance-oriented
· English proficiency in spoken and written
· Willingness to travel worldwide
· We offer a broad field of activity with a lot of creative freedomfor a young dynamic team.
· The remuneration amounts to EUR 63.000,-- gross per year. With appropriate professional experience and professional qualifications, a surplus is of course possible.
· Does this position appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail.
SET Sustainable Energy Technologies GmbH
Contact: Ms. Helena Dimitrovska (HR)
Ernst-Diez Str. 6
A – 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee