We are looking for an experienced and talented Lingerie Designer to work for international Production, based in Austria (4850 Timelkam). The ideal candidate must have a good fashion sense and understand key fabrications and shapes, colour palettes, and fabric direction.
We provide a good working atmosphere and offer
- - Full-time job.
- - Competitive pay, 13 and 14 rewards.
- - Health insurance.
- - Other benefits according to Company’s policy.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- - Education and previous professional experience – essential.
- - Ability to identify trends and colours into fabulous and commercial products.
- - MS-Office, Adobe, etc.
- - You must be a team player.
- - Highly organized, passionate and efficient, with strong problem-solving skills, and have a can-do attitude.
- - Flexible and comfortable sharing ideas and working in a team.