Full-time (4 days, 35h/week)
As a connection between our teams you will:
- Define new and innovative products, apps, and cross-cutting features. This includes research, visualizing and defining concepts and product requirements, providing written business requirements and user stories, impact, risk, business-value assessment, etc.
- Develop subscription experience roadmap
- Work with conversion and subscription data to help improving the existing subscription models
- Focus on reducing conversion time and optimizing acquisition, upsell and churn funnels
- Collaborate closely with the development teams, with internal and external stakeholders, and other contact persons
- Provide continuous oversight after implementation for further improvements and ensure the ongoing optimization and development of the products, apps, and features
- Work with sales, marketing, support and other departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction, and other goals are met
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Professional experience in product management in small to large-scale B2C product-led companies, ideally in a SaaS setting
- Experience or solid knowledge with digital and/or hardware products
- Strong analytical skills and data driven approach
- Very good English skills
- Affinity for the Tractive products
Does this sound like you?
- Strong drive and motivation
- Analytical mindset and well-organized
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in an agile environment
- A big picture understanding but also detail-oriented
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Innovative and communicative
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Apply now: https://tractive.com/en/jd/product-manager-subscription