Full-time (4 days, 35h/week)
As part of our international sales team, you will:
- Have the unique opportunity to build and shape a team in Amazon Account Management in one of the most successful digital companies in Austria
- Maximize Tractive’s growth potential on Amazon by increasing its visibility and conversion rate
- Drive growth and analyze performance
- Handle all projects related to conversion rate optimization
- Bring in ideas to boost sales by increasing visibility on Amazon
- Build up strategic partnerships to increase Tractive’s visibility
- Support and develop current and new employees to grow in their roles
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level
- Several years of experience in managing Amazon accounts
- Experience in leading and growing a team of Amazon account managers
- Excellent understanding of Amazon Vendor and Seller Central
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about your field and up-to-date with the latest Amazon trends and tools
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 56,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Apply now: https://tractive.com/en/jd/amazon-account-management-lead