Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time
As part of our Software Development team, you will:
- Shape the AWS-based and co-located infrastructure that supports hundreds of thousands of pet lovers around the world
- Perform security design reviews for our infrastructure and services
- Organize and coordinate external security audits
- Work with our development teams to keep our platform secure by safeguarding our software development workflows through best practices
- Ensure the security of our customers' data
- Implement infrastructure automation using AWS CDK
- Run, optimize and monitor our production infrastructure with respect to security
- Identify and solve complex problems of our system infrastructure
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Ability to build and deploy code through CI/CD as a containerized workload
- Several years of Information Security or engineering experience working with standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, ...
- Several years of direct experience in at least one Public Cloud (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Familiar with SecOps processes i.e. detection, monitoring, alerting and threat intelligence
- Proficiency in scripting using Bash, Python or other scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of container security and secrets management
- Experience in software development (ideally with Kotlin, Java, Ruby) is a plus
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Equipped with a well-organized security mindset and able to prioritize tasks
- Passionate about automation
- Pragmatic and looking for cost-effective solutions
- Ready and willing to take ownership and act independently and decisively
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 60,000 full-time. At Tractive, that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Apply now: https://tractive.com/en/jd/senior-infrastructure-security-engineer