MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2300 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position:
- Maintenance and administration of the lock bearings (administrative activities)
- Receiving material orders from production and supplying employees with material
- Supporting production with logistics processes (e.g. distributing production orders)
- Preparing sets of small parts for production
- Successfully completed education (HAK, apprenticeship, or similar, Matura advantageous)
- Very good MS Office user skills (Excel, Word)
- Flexible team player with a structured, independent and responsible way of working
- Good German and English skills
- Reliable organisational talent with a quick grasp of things
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 30,974.16.
This position is limited until 31-Aug-2023.